WORLD WIDE COPYRIGHT is claimed by the MAGIC PENNY TRUST for the various MAGIC PENNY related names used in its documents and associated learning aids and as names of characters, in MAGIC PENNYLAND, MAGIC PENNY WORLD, MAGIC PENNY PLANET, and related MAGIC PENNY TRUST activities. For these and closely related names and other names listed below, the MAGIC PENNY TRUST claims worldwide copyright ownership. These claims are made in good faith. Should anyone feel aggrieved the MAGIC PENNY TRUST would be pleased to hear from them.
1. The following words with "Magic Penny" or "Golden Hexagon" or as a whole, or part, suffix or prefix, (eg "Magic Penny Adventure"; "Adventure Magic Penny", "the Magic Penny Book of Adventure", "The Magic Penny Adventure Book"; "Golden Hexagon Adventures", "The Golden Hexagon Book of Adventure", "MagicPennyLand", "Magic Pennyland")
- Aid, Approach, Art, Astronomy, Birds, Book(s), Café, Calculations, Calender, Center, Centre, Circle, Club, Coins, Communication, Company, Cooking, Cube, Dance, Design, Disco, Education, Emporium, Expeditions, Fairy, Fairies, Films, Flowers, Football, Fotos, Foundation, Fun, Games, Garden(s), Gavot, Geography, Giant, Guides, Herbs, Hexagon, History, Holidays, Hotels, Land, Lake Lane, Life, Magic, Math(s), Money, Mountain, Museum, Nature, Park, Photography, Planet, Playground, Plaza, Poetry, Publications, Music, Railways, Recipes, Records, Recordings, Rose, School, Science, Shop, Society, Stars, Square, Sums, Tables, Tango, Television, Toys, Trail, Travel, Trees, Triangle, Trust, View, Walk, Way, World,
2. The following words with the words "Penny" or "Penny the" as a prefix, or with "Penny" as a suffix. eg "Penny Penguin", "Penny the Penguin" or "Penguin Penny", "Little wise Penny" etc
- Aid, Armadillo, Astronaut, Astrophysicist, Bad, Big, Buttercup, Chemist Chicken, Crocodile, Design, Dinosaur, Doctor, Dolphin, Dozy, Eco, Engineer, Explore, Fox, Grumpy, Happy, Hen, Hungry, Hyper, Kind, Kitten, Lamb, Little, Naughty, Nurse, Ostrich, Patagonia, Pearly, Penguin, Plumber, Princess, Professor, Sad, Seal, Sea lion, Victoria, Walrus, Whale, Wise
3. "Hester´s Rose", "Maria's Rose","Maria Victoria's Rose", "Rose of Patagonia", "Leonardo en Patagonia", "Golden Hexagon of Patagonia",